I've created a flickr pool so everyone can share. http://www.flickr.com/groups/lovelego/
If you need details on how the challenge works, check out the 1st For the Love of Lego Challenge.
And now drum roll please... our judges this week have selected "The Scorpion" by Slade. I need to tell you this was a very hard choice.
Flickr pool. For future challenges you can either post your entry directly to Flickr or you can still link below this post or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
These are not in a particular order...
Thanks to everyone who participated + send in your pictures for this week:
1: Nate - Scoop Flyer (plus more!)
2. Caterpillar - Isaiah
3. Denver - Spider
4. Josee - Caterpillar
7. Daniel - A Centipede and a Bumblebee
8. Joshua - 1 Black Ant and 2 Fire Ants
9. Josh - Giant Ant
10. Dragonfly - Jon
11. Ladybug - Lindsey
12. Alex - Ladybug
13. Joanna - Butterfly
14. C - Dung Beetle
15. E - Scorpion
A couple questions to clarify...
- Duplos, Megablocks, etc. are great to enter with as well.
- If you are linking, link in the comments to the post with theme challenge was introduced (today's post will have links for robots)
- If you want to enhance your Lego creation with other things that's fun too, like in the bug challenge, paper wings would have worked.
- All creations should be original (not from instructions or a kit) and if helped by a grown-up that's great, but please let us know.
- We also have a couple of grown-up entries which is really fun - thanks for playing along (Uncle Jon, Aunt Lindsey and Aunt Joanna)! Note - grown-ups are not eligible for the prize (sorry!), but please post along with us, Lego is fun for everyone!