Monday, August 24, 2009

Packin' on up

So this week I need to have my nose in cardboard, and not even for a good crafty reason. We are packing up and moving back to the big city. Pretty excited and also pretty torn about leaving some great people behind (and we are still trying to figure out a way to pack up Grams and Gramps to go with).

I didn't want to leave YOU all behind, so I've recruited my oh-so-fabulous sister, super-mom to two, Joanna to guest post for me, so watch for her later this week. She gets to do all kinds of fun girl-crafts with her, well, girl. and she is a great cook, baker and creative genius, so I'm very pleased she is coming to visit my blog, especially since in real life I probably won't see her until Christmas.

Well I need to get dressed for this move, you know - permanent marker resting behind my ear, bangles of packing tape and I would normally say Diet Coke IV - but I've sworn off the stuff - 3 days now, Send me blessing on that one, my body will thank you.

Adieu...can you tell I'm avoiding something???

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Good luck with your packing! I'm looking forward to Jo's posts!! :)

Tammy said...

Are you headed back to Magnolia?? It would be awesome to get together!!

dawn said...

Good luck with your move! I hope you get settled quickly!

Whitney Seaberg said...

I am so sad you are moving. I actually am sitting here crying now. I want you to know how much I appreciated you watching Tyler for me and am so sad he wont get to see the boys anymore. I know he really loves them!!!! Hopefully sometimes when you come down I can bring Tyler over to see the boys. LOVE YOU!!!!

ade said...

hey sister, sure thinking of you. wish you were moving closer to me:) We need to get together for a sisters weekend...maybe kel and I will do the Seattle thing this year like we did a few years back.

Love ya...good luck with the move.

Traci said...

good luck with your move, I can still feel the "bangels of shipping tape" on my arms, moving isn't so great...but I am excited for you...where are you ,moving?

Rainy Day Farm said...

Good luck with the diet coke withdrawls. I hope for the best and very few headaches! We will miss you guys. I don't know who I am going to watch during church to keep me awake. Your boys are so much fun to watch. Landon will miss his peeps!

Jana said...

How has the move gone? Hope all is well and it seems the boys are already enjoying school.