Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haunted House

Cut out house - the windows and doors work best with a box cutter - adult. Don't be worried about straight lines, and even windows - haunted houses are definitely wonky. Lay the house on top of background paper have child trace peek-a-boo shapes, then remove house and use stickers, glue, draw, stamp etc. spooks, bats, spiders, cats, etc. inside the windows. Glue down house and add outside embellishments. We used tissue for a cloud for example.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

annie valentine said...

Again you are a disgustingly cool mom.

And for the record, I am a blast at Old Folks' Homes. Seriously, I used to go regularly because I know all their old songs. No one appreciates my singing repetoire like they do. *Sigh*. I hate that they're all going to die.

Lahni said...

I love it! What a good idea.

Joanna said...

Oooo very scary! I bet the boys had fun!

J. Baxter said...

What's up with my sidebar? It hasn't updated any of your posts since the celery one! How irritating.

Cool haunted houses though, Ms. Amazing Kristin:)

Jamie said...

Very cute and fun!

Rainy Day Farm said...

I love this project! I wish I had seen it sooner to do it for Halloween. You are such an awesome mom!