Monday, November 14, 2011

What does the Mayflower bring? Placecards, Pilgrim

When I saw these mayflower place card holders at 4CrazyKings I knew they would be a perfect craft for us.  Luke even got in on the crafting. (and it's a good thing or our masts would be terribly tilted.)

I forgot to pick up coffee stirrers so we used bamboo skewers I had on hand. Oh and I just ran in and asked Starbucks for a stack of sleeves and they were super happy to hand some over.  We were also impatient with gluing (but hot glue would have worked nicely) so we used a tape/stapler combo.  The nice thing about skewers is they poked right through the masts and no adhesive was needed for that part.

Thanks for sharing your ideas MamaKing!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I like it. Is that your advent calendar I see in the background??

Diane said...

I love it! I'll have to save it for when my grandkids are here and have them make them.

Jamie said...

Super cute!

machikoquan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theyslu said...

u511a6icdzd150 male masturbator,horse dildo,vibrators,realistic dildo,dildos,vibrators,wholesale sex doll,women sexy toys,dog dildo j761e6zdzmz080

mcshete said...

wk702 cinturon pinko,miu miu parfém,hogan sneakers,mexxuksale,buffalo shoes,mephisto sneakers mens,volcom workwear nz,maxikjole,volcom φουτερ pp168