Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Strawberry Finds

It can't really be strawberry week without checking out fun strawberries on Etsy. These are some of my favs...
Posted by Picasa
Strawberries in a Bowl 8x10 Art Print by: Freshline $16
Strawberry Bobby Pin Set of 3 by: urbanhula $4
Strawberry Hobo -- Reversible -- LG --- 3 Pockets by: retrofied $58
 
Strawberry Locket in antique by: StellarLightDesigns $22
Strawberry Note Card (Letterpress) by: thepaperpeony $4
Strawberry Pinafore by: SweetPeaandCo $22
 
Embroidered Zipper Pouch by: SeaPinks  $15
Reusable Sandwich/Snack Bag by RickRackQueen $10
Blue skirt with red strawberry by: AngiesSweatshop $38

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Kristin! Thank you! My mom loves strawberries and I have been trying to think of what on earth to get her for her birthday and an etsy search is a fantastic idea! (I get really excited about all the berries this time of year too, btw)

Joanna said...

I love strawberries, my kids are eating some as I type! I love the embroidered zipper pouch - so sweet.