Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Urban Craft Uprising - the review

Urban Craft Uprising was a big success this weekend and a lot of fun too! There were some really amazing and creative vendors, interesting customers and a big crowd buying handmade!
C and E came to visit with Luke. They said, "Mom we are here to visit your work at the craft fair, so now we want to do some crafts and see the fair (as in rides and games)." Luckily, the Paper Zone was doing make-and-take Christmas Cards, Mama K's had some great 100% natural play clay and I Made You a Beard was showing off some great creations with a try-it-on option that was REALLY fun. Here is C sporting a beauty! So despite not having a roller coaster, it was still fun for 5-year-olds.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Okay that beard is AWESOME! did you buy one?? Did you find any other fun crafty things?

Jana said...

While in Portland the entire month of Dec was amazing craft fair after craft fair. It inspired me to want to trip up to Seattle for a comparison. Boston has a few things but the NW crafters are the best. I wish I could have joined you at Seattle's Urban Craft Uprising! (Did you sell or just shop?)

Traci said...

I LOVE his beard, but his EXPRESSION is priceless. I am so glad your fair was a hit!

Jamie said...

Oh I so wish we had that here! So fun! What are you doing with the fair? I didn't know you were involved - so cool!

Joanna said...

oh ya... he looks like Jon with that beard. now he just needs a dog sled!