Sunday, September 13, 2009

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Sometimes a free-form craft is really fun. (Plus its really low-maintenance for me!) Bird was the theme and I gave E the supplies - coloured clothes pins, feathers, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, glue, etc. I love his loopy bird he came up with.

He twisted the pipe cleaners around the feathers to hold them, and twisted and looped the wings, the only thing that needed glue was the eyes.
He also decided his bird needed a "background"/scenery. He drew a sky-scape with a tree and nest.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rainy Day Farm said...

So creative and fun! You really need to publish a kid craft book! You are awesome!

Jamie said...

That is so creative!!

Jana said...

I second that comment....so creative and fun!

Traci said...

How adorable! I love those little birds! Hunter would go crazy~ My favorite part is the scenery, how clever not to forget!